- The death of hardware store optimization.
- Taking a second look at the newly introduced mask registers, this time with the benefit of a SKX die shot from Fritzchens Fritz.
- We look at the zero store optimization as it applies to Intel's newest micro-architecture.
- Probing a previously undocumented zero-related optimization on Intel CPUs.
- Investigating some details of SIMD related frequency transitions on Intel CPUs.
- Some mostly too-low-level-to-care-about hardware details of the mask registers introduced in AVX-512.
- Can using clang-format make your code slower? Kind of.